This is how easy it is for children to go on a research trip through the world of clocks with the wooden learning clock! The large, sturdy hands are simply moved with your fingers to set the desired time. The time is also displayed digitally with number cubes - ideal for comparing analog and digital time displays.
The learning clock has three number rings on the clock face (1 - 12 o'clock, 1 - 12 p.m. and 0 - 60 minutes) in order to show the passage of hours and minutes in a particularly simple manner.
Use, advantages, areas of application for this Montessori material:
- Learn to read the clock with an analogue display
- Practice reading digital times
- compare digital and analogue time displays
- Learning the 12 and 24 hour system
- large wooden base for easy installation
- Printed minute circle for easy reading of the minutes
- Learning to estimate time periods
- Learning material for children from 4 years
Scope of the time learning material:
1 learning clock on a wooden board, approx. 17.5 x 18.5 cm, hour hand: approx. 4.5 cm, minute hand: approx. 6.5 cm,
1 wooden base for setting up the clock, approx. 20 x 6 x 3 cm
14 wooden cubes with imprint for digital time display, each approx. 1.7 x 1.7 x 1.7 cm
Attention! Warning! Danger of suffocation from small parts that can be swallowed (wooden cubes). Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.